The OPS Committee monitors WLCA’s properties and recommends actions related to buildings, grounds, and equipment belonging to WLCA. This committee meets here at the office on the second Thursday of the month at 2:00 pm for about two hours.
Members of the Operations Committee are:
• Joy Roehnert
• Reggie Shribbs
• Harold Engold
• Peggy Corbet
• Mark Coleman
The Operations Committee is responsible for monitoring and recommending actions related to buildings, grounds, and equipment belonging to WLCA. Activities of the Operations Committee include, but are not limited to:
• Forming policies related to the maintenance, upgrade, refurbishment or removal of buildings, grounds, and equipment on WLCA property.
• Working with the General Manager and using the Reserve Study as a guide to determine the maintenance and improvement needs for WLCA property.
• Reviewing scopes and prices of proposals valued at more than $2,500 for work on WLCA properties, evaluating those proposals, and forwarding recommendations to the WLCA Board.
• Estimating budgetary costs and timelines in support of the annual budgeting process.
• Following Florida Statutes in regard to securing competitive bids.