Community Amenities & Neighborhood InformationLocated in the Shirlington neighborhood of south Arlington, Courtbridge I residents enjoy the following neighborhood perks:
• A short 10-15 minute walk to the shops and restaurants in Shirlington Village.
• Walking distance to three neighborhood dog parks: Shirlington, Walter Reed, & Utah.
• Local walking and bike trails: Barcroft, Four Mile Run, and more!
• Close proximity to I-395 and walking distance to several Metro Bus stops.
Courtbridge I has amenities for residents to enjoy such as a community pool, firepit, and designated parking.
Your monthly assessments include:
• Trash and recycling pickup
• Landscaping services
• Snow services
• Electricity for outdoor community lighting
• General property maintenance and porter services